Writing quality content for your website can be a daunting task for most business owners and webmasters. The fact is is that most business owners don’t know how to or don’t what to write about their products or services. In this article I will help you understand what it will take to write good content for your business website. Even if your writing skills are terrible, this article will help you.
I’m On Google+
- The Technical SEO Renaissance: The Whys and Hows of SEO’s Forgotten Role in the Mechanics of the Web
- A Guide on How to Use XPath and Text Analysis to Pitch Content
- Content Gating: When, Whether, and How to Put Your Content Behind an Email/Form Capture - Whiteboard Friday
- Earning the Link: How to Pitch and Partner with the 5 Publisher Personas
- All Content is Not Created Equal: Comparing Results Across 15 Verticals