Hiring a good web designer can be a difficult task these days. With today’s decimated economy and large selection of site builder software available to the public, more and more people are turning to web design for an additional stream of income. Unfortunately this has become a big problem and most so called “web designers” are not qualified for the task of building your business website. Often times these individuals lack experience, business knowledge, education and artistic talent to create a successful online presence for their customers.
I’m On Google+
- The Technical SEO Renaissance: The Whys and Hows of SEO’s Forgotten Role in the Mechanics of the Web
- A Guide on How to Use XPath and Text Analysis to Pitch Content
- Content Gating: When, Whether, and How to Put Your Content Behind an Email/Form Capture - Whiteboard Friday
- Earning the Link: How to Pitch and Partner with the 5 Publisher Personas
- All Content is Not Created Equal: Comparing Results Across 15 Verticals