Google Plus is a great place to share amazing photos and meet noteworthy people from all over the world. While photo sharing can be a fun thing to do on Social Media, it can also get you into deep trouble with other photographers and license holders. In this tutorial I will show you how to properly share photos on Google Plus that will help create a better user experience for everyone.
I’m On Google+
- It's Time to Treat Content as Part of the User Experience
- Semantic Analytics: How to Track Performance and ROI of Structured Data
- Introducing Followerwonk Profile Pages
- How to Recover Lost Pageviews in pushState Experiences
- Is It Possible to Have Good SEO Simply by Having Great Content - Whiteboard Friday